Nick practices exclusively criminal defense with a focus in DUI / DWI, assault, and drug charges. Nick is a dedicated and passionate attorney that wants to fight for the best results possible in any criminal case. He understands that no one-size-fits-all approach will work for everyone. His representation is tailored to the individual needs and goals of each client. If the state has charged you with a crime, a good Minnesota criminal defense lawyer is essential. The state has an extraordinary amount of resources at their disposal. Simply put, you cannot fight them alone.
In addition to practicing criminal defense, Nick has been an adjunct professor at William Mitchell College of Law and Mitchell Hamline College of Law. He teaches Criminal Law and Constitutional Criminal Procedure.
- Law Office Affiliations Minnesota Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Experience / Tranining Juris Doctor from William Mitchell College of Law
- Practice Area Minneapolis, St. Paul & The Greater Minnesota Area
- Certifications LEAD COUNSEL RATED
- Pre-Law University of St. Thomas
- Law School Mitchell Hamline School of Law
- Law Degree Juris Doctor
- Bar Exam Bar Number: 396578
- Leadership Roles Law School Public Service Program Award
- Education Dean's List, Graduated Cum Laude
- Drug Charges
- DWI DUI
- Gun Rights Restoration