Choose a Law Firm That Will Be There through All Phases of Your Insurance Dispute, Worker’s Compensation or Personal Injury Case
You’re up against the legal fight of your life and need an attorney who’ll be in it for the long haul. The Babcock Law Firm commits to your case from start to finish with aggressive, high-quality legal representation for personal injury, workers’ compensation and insurance dispute matters.
Our Committed Representation sets us apart from other law firms and attorneys: we are Committed to Our Practice, Committed to Our Clients and Committed to Obtaining Justice.
Turn your case over to The Babcock Law Firm now. We’ll stand up to the corporate and insurance powerhouses for you.Contact us today.
- Law Office Affiliations The Colorado Trial Lawyers Association, The Workers' Compensation Educational Association, and the Colorado Professionals in Workers' Compensation
- Experience / Tranining Before founding Babcock Law Firm, Mack worked for the District Attorney's Office, the Denver City Attorney's Office, Anthem Blue Cross & Blue Shield.
- Practice Area Personal Injury
- Pre-Law Bachelor of Business Administration in Finance from the University of Iowa
- Law School Law school at the University of Denver
- Law Degree Semi-finalist in the Hoffman Cup Trial Advocacy Competition
- Bar Exam Colorado Bar
- Leadership Roles Served in the Marine Corps
- Education Graduated in the top 10% of his class
- Accident Injury
- Bicycle Personal Injury
- Brain Injury
- Injuries from Animal Attacks
- Injuries to Children
- Motor Vehicle Accident
- Truck Accident
- Truck Crash
- Trucks and Semis
- Workers Compensation
- Wrongful Death